& Co-Production Service
What is the service?
This service ensures that people can contribute to the on-going design, development and delivery of the Mental Health Recovery & Wellbeing Services across the Borough. People will be able to both provide and receive peer support in community based settings across Tower Hamlets.
This service will also support a variety of Service User led groups and Forums in the Borough, that give people the chance to have their voice heard.
Watch this video to understand more about Invovlement & Co-Production at Inspire.
Who is the service for?
Any resident 18 years+ of Tower Hamlets who is currently experiencing or who has experienced Mental Health issues, carers or anyone else that feels they would like to contribute to the development of services and be heard.
What can I expect from using the service?
- To have access to training and support that enables people to participate and further develop as individuals.
- To enable users of Mental Health Services to work with Health Professionals to set up, and co-produce services, working groups, projects and events.
- To champion co-production and joint working with voluntary and statutory sectors and the wider community as whole.
- The opportunity to participate in Service User led groups and Forums. This includes people from Black and Minority Ethnic Communities who may be at risk of exclusion and who might be socially isolated.
What are the expected outcomes if I take part?
- You will gain transferable skills that will support you to access employment, voluntary work or educational opportunities.
- Increased confidence and wellbeing and acknowledgement that you have made a valued contribution to wider community.
- Increased chances for you to participate, have a voice and influence the delivery of Mental Health Services in Tower Hamlets.
- That people that are socially excluded have the chance to contribute and take part.
How can I access the service?
You can self-refer to the Involvement & Co-Production Service or you may be referred by a Health Professional such as a GP, Social Worker or the Community Mental Health Team. All new enquires will be handled by the First Point of Access Service:
- Call on: 0330 0538122*
- Use the Live Chat facility on this website
- Use the Contact Us form on this website
- Write to Us at our operational address
Alternatively if you wish to have a chat about how you would like to be involved call Charlotte Spirgel-Sinclair at the Involvement & Co Production Service on: 0208 313 9725.
The Inspire Consortium partner delivering this service is:
*Calls will be charged at a standard network rate. Charges from mobiles will vary. Please check with your network provider.