One to One & Group Support
What are the services?
The Mental Health Support Services provides a One to One and Group Support programme to people with longer term Mental Health needs. The team will use a variety of recovery support tools and goal setting tools to work with individuals to help improve mental health and physical wellbeing and enable people to access services and support networks in the wider community.
The services will provide a comprehensive program of outcome focused groups, activities and events across a diverse range of venues in the Borough which help facilitate and support mental health, wellbeing and recovery.
Who are the services for?
Any resident 18 years+ of Tower Hamlets who is currently experiencing or who has experienced Mental Health issues, however priority will be given to people with longer term Mental Health needs under the CPA process, those with enhanced Primary Care Mental Health Services and or those receiving eligible social care packages.
What can I expect from using the services?
- One to One support to help you to be more independent and build confidence in managing your mental health and wellbeing.
- Tools, tips and resources to support you to develop coping strategies.
- Access to a timetable of group activities that support your recovery and wellbeing and enable you to access mainstream activities.
- One to One support that enables you to navigate through the opportunities available and the encouragement and support you need to access and participate in them.
What are the expected outcomes if I take part?
- Improved mental health and physical wellbeing.
- Increased independence, confidence, self-management and resilience.
- More choice and control in your life.
- Greater opportunities for building social and support networks.
How can I access the Mental Health Support Services?
You can self-refer to the Inspire Services or you may be referred directly by a Health Professional such as a GP, Social Worker or the Community Mental Health Team. All new referrals will initially be referred to the First Point of Access Service where they will assess your needs and ensure that you are able to access the right service for you.
- Call on: 0330 0538122*
- Use the Live Chat facility on this website
- Complete and return to us a Referral Form – DOWNLOAD HERE
- Use the Contact Us form on this website
- Write to Us at our operational address
The Inspire Consortium partners delivering this service are:
*Calls will be charged at a standard network rate. Charges from mobiles will vary. Please check with your network provider.