Work & Wellbeing Hub
What is the service?
This service provides mental health recovery focussed support that enables people to develop skills, confidence and knowledge that supports people to achieve their training and/or employment goals. People can also get advice and information about volunteering opportunities.
The service can offer advice and support to people who are thinking about self-employment or the development of a new social enterprise.
For people already in employment it is also able to provide job retention support who may be at risk of being unemployed due to mental health issues. It can also provide information to employers about mental health.
Who is the service for?
Any resident 18 years+ of Tower Hamlets who may be experiencing mental health issues and wishes to work toward gaining employment, accessing
further training or vocational opportunities will be able to access the Work & Wellbeing Hub.
What can I expect from using the service?
- Support, advice, information and practical assistance to develop new skills.
- Support and advice to develop opportunities for self-employment or set up a new social enterprise.
- You can gain experience in specific areas of work with access to supported work experience places.
- Be provided with 1-1 support with a job retention worker.
What are the expected outcomes if I take part?
- Improved employment and volunteer opportunities.
- Increased confidence to self-manage work related stress.
- Improved employability skills and increased confidence.
- Increased chances for you to be an active member of the community.
- You may be retained within your current employment.
How can I access the Mental Health Support Services?
You can self-refer to the Inspire Services or you may be referred directly by a Health Professional such as a GP, Social Worker or the Community Mental Health Team. All new referrals will initially be referred to the First Point of Access Service where they will assess your needs and ensure that you are able to access the right service for you.
- Call on: 0330 0538122*
- Use the Live Chat facility on this website
- Complete and return to us a Referral Form – DOWNLOAD HERE
- Use the Contact Us form on this website
- Write to Us at our operational address
The Inspire Consortium partners delivering this service are:
*Calls will be charged at a standard network rate. Charges from mobiles will vary. Please check with your network provider.